...down memory lane. One of my friends posted this on her blog and I thought it looked like fun. So everyone, humor me and play along.
RULES
1. Add a comment on this blog post, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember will do.
But Let's definitely follow Thumper's rule, if you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all!
2. If the memory happens to involve my husband, please include him.
3. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
I think this will be alot of fun, especially because sometimes we forget things that other people remember! Hopefully no one reminds you of something you want to forget!!!
3 comments:
I remember the time that you talk me out on a date and we did a picture scavanger hunt. We went to the JS Memorial building and the whole time we rode the elevator we made out. We took a picture of it, but deleted it before anyone saw.
LOL! I see Adam has commented!! =) How did I miss this post!? Its right under Breaking Dawn!? I saw Noah and Breaking Dawn....weird...
Am I really supposed to choose ONE memory!?? There is no way...but here are a few.
Passing notes under the bathroom stall, locking ourselves in the back of the truck to really "let loose" on the world, 15,001 home videos, being nice to your strawberry shortcake/chucky doll, Ron and Danny (hee hee), Step in time drill team, summer O' Brian................LOL!!!
I KNEW you guys were makin' out!! That was an awesome memory to choose Adam...freak.
How about Arches? Driving in to the park listening to the Jurassic Park theme music and I was ticked b/c Russ wasn't going to be there? OH GOLL. We were total rockstars in choir that year. That was so fun--remember the dance at the U? And dancing with Eric and Scott...and Eric was way better but Scott had to try and keep up??
Post a Comment