We had a great time up at Tracey and Emily's house this Independence Day. They were great hosts always making sure there was plenty to do. From playing horse shoes to roasting hot dogs to hiking up scary, windy buttes. The fireworks were abundant as was the great company. We went to Flaming Gorge which was a first for me at least in my memory. Emily and I competed against each other in a rock skipping contest where I smashed her although I think she won in the sexiness category. Unfortunately, we were unsuccessful in our quest to find wild horsies but I look forward to our next visit to fulfill this mission. I really wasn't ready to go home but alas... We had a great time!


Noah also had his first haircut during this trip. He was a good boy and didn't even seem to care that we were chopping off his long, luxurious locks which was good. I don't know if I could have gone through with it otherwise especially since I played the barber. He looks dang cute if I do say so myself.

6 comments:
That sounds like so much fun. And what is up with the swimming suit, and Kyle with his little bum showing? Lots of fun!
Kyle has the sweetest little white bum!!! And I love Noah's haircut...he is so handsome!!
I guess I should clarify that the little white bum belongs to Samuel J who is relieving himself in the gorge.
Whatever Erin! I know that is Kyle's bare bum I see! Just kidding! Your boys are so cute! I love that blonde hair.
That looks like a fun trip! I have never been there myself. Someday.
I am a little sad to see you cut it. I thought he could of had a mad scientist look that would really look smart.
Post a Comment