...This has been a great week for firsts for my Noah.
-He got his first much needed hair cut and I did it myself. He acted as if he was completely oblivious as to what we were doing to him. It took a lot of convincing on my part but we did it and I'm glad we did. He looks SO sweet but no more Static or Cockatoo boy. I'll sure miss him.
-Noah also took his first steps on Sunday. He's been doing a lot of showing off standing on his own so we weren't too surprised that we got him to take a few steps. I am relieved because I was worried we were going to have another Kyle on our hands. (He didn't walk until 16 months.)
...Adam and Erin saw "Curious Savage" at Hale with Christian and Nichole and thoroughly enjoyed it and highly recommend it.
...We went to Rock Springs the last half of the week to celebrate the 4th and had a total blast. More info and pics to follow...
3 comments:
Yahooooo for Noah!! I'm so happy that he has decided to take some steps!!! I can't wait to see him take off!
We need haircut pics!
Erin, You were so brave to cut Noah's hair! I don't think I would dare! Hope everything is well!
Post a Comment