The beautiful new blog update is dedicated to my Kyle. Red is his all time favorite color and the basketball was his choice for the picture. Not sure how long I can live with it though... :)
I don't know if you have been told this but red was Adam's favorite color when he was Kyle's age. When my dad (your uncle-in-law) figured out that Adam loved red he bought him a red U of U sweatshirt, mostly just to bug your in-laws. Well, that sweatshirt turned into Adam's favorite shirt and he insisted on wearing it a LOT! Cheryl and Ellsworth were not pleased. My dad, however, was thrilled!
3 comments:
Not sure how long I can live with it either......LOLOLOL! JK! Give Ky-Ky a big kiss.
Oh it is so you.
I don't know if you have been told this but red was Adam's favorite color when he was Kyle's age. When my dad (your uncle-in-law) figured out that Adam loved red he bought him a red U of U sweatshirt, mostly just to bug your in-laws. Well, that sweatshirt turned into Adam's favorite shirt and he insisted on wearing it a LOT! Cheryl and Ellsworth were not pleased. My dad, however, was thrilled!
Post a Comment