6.24.2009

Kyle's Super Soccer Season

Sad

Sadder

Saddest

Utterly distraught

Treat time! This, of course, made Kyle smile every time.


Kyle was excited for his new soccer experience but that excitement fizzled quickly... too quickly.
Many and probably most of his games were spent crying for one reason or another. It was kind of sad but sort of funny at the same time. Kyle is a very tender-hearted little boy and just couldn't find the fun in stealing the ball from others, even on the other team.
Kyle has said he would like to try baseball (t-ball) next time and I agree that this just might be a better fit...no fighting over the ball.


Kyle's biggest fan. Actually, he was wishing HE could get out there and wreak havoc.

My sweet Ky-ky

4 comments:

Kerri said...

What a sweet boy.

Scott, Melissa, Ethan and Emma said...

I have a tender hearted boy too... Your boys are the cutest!

Cyd said...

I was just sitting here wondering why you haven't blogged forever when I noticed I didn't recognize the title of this blog. Anyway, it doesn't appear I was updated last time you updated your blog. These pictures are so funny because Kyle doesn't look like he's having much fun at all and then you see the cheesy grin Noah and picture and it just made me laugh. Funny too that you guys are thinking of doing t-ball next time and we are thinking of trying soccer. It shall be interesting to see if they like those sports any better.

Anderson Family said...

I love his sweet splotchy red face!! Julia cried a lot her first season and now she loves it. Maybe give it one more season.