.jpg)
Girl? Girl? Is that possible?? Apparently it is. The Shiflett family will be welcoming a little GIRL into their family at the end of February and we couldn't be more excited. Little Girl Shiflett is already very modest since she intitially refused to give us a glimpse "down there". It took Tiffany (our wonderful tech) a few good pokes to my belly to get her to finally give us a peek.
After the ultrasound we couldn't wait to tell Kyle. Since he found out that I was pregnant, he has been stubbornly insisting that it was a baby sister. He already has a brother, hello! If we tried to tell him it could be a brother he just wouldn't have it. Well, the kid was right. He got all giggly when we told him the good news.
Adam was in a bit of a daze the entire night but he too is excited for this new adventure.
As for myself, I had pretty strong feelings it was a girl but just didn't actually think that my gut could be telling me the truth.
Well, I'm off to go look at something pink!
8 comments:
That's wonderful. I can't wait. You needed a girl.
I can't wait to meet her!
Love how you changed your blog design in anticipation of the new little girl! What's she going to look like?
That is so great Erin!! How fun...lots of pink!!!
I am soooo excited for you!
COngrats! I'm so excited for you!!!
Yea that is so exciting, Congrats. I love the new theme too.
Give it up for pink!
Post a Comment