9.10.2009

Preschool for Kyle


Kyle has been wanting to go to school for some time. Now he finally has a school to call his own. Luckily he is happy to go to school and meet new friends. He even asks me, "Mommy, do I get to learn today?" Let's hope this attitude extends all the way to graduation!


Its really nice that his preschool is only a 5 minute walk from my house. Sweet.

3 comments:

Cyd said...

When I told Will that Kyle had had his first day of preschool, he asked if Kyle went to Taylor's old preschool. I'm sure Kyle will continue to love school at least through preschool graduation.

Anderson Family said...

He is so sweet.

@DPMarketing said...

He's also a show off. When we went to his pre-school open house, he made sure to show his teacher that he knew his alphabet and how to count to ten.