10.08.2009

As you can see from the picture above, my family took a nice, relaxing vacation to the planet Mars...I mean...Yellowstone. The Grandma and Grandpa invited us up to Island Park to experience cabin life, hob-nob with wild life and fill our nostrils with the...er...lovely fragrances of Yellowstone National Park. Enjoy some pictures of our adventures.






This nastiness is for those you will appreciate it. You know who you are.







I love experiencing life with my children. Everything becomes new and exciting.








Here come the rapids. Hold on boys!


Last time we floated down this river, Kyle was Noah's age and Noah stayed back at camp with my parents. It was fun to have him along this time. As you can see, the water is really deep.


Yummy apple that ended up bobbing down the river...




Toasted marshmallow, anyone?

At the Noah dubbed "Bunny House" enjoying some hot chocolate.


2 comments:

Cyd said...

I bet you're really starting to see Kyle and Noah become playmates and buddies these days. I loved seeing pictures of your trip to Yellowstone and you actually are starting to look a little pregnant in one of the shots.

Cyd said...

I was just showing Will these pictures and Noah seriously is getting so big that he looks like Kyle's same age buddy. They will be adorable as Batman and Robin.