Look at that perfectly round head, so cute. I dont know if I already told you this, but I love the name Megan. So cute!
I can already tell she's going to be precious. I can't wait to see what a girl Adam looks like.
Ohhhhh, I love it! Congratulations Erin, I'm so happy for you! And you get to look at pink things! How fantastic is that?!?
She looks Noah esk to me, besept girly!
How exciting!?! So much fun! Ultrasounds are the best!
So fun! I love the ultrasound pictures.
Awesome Erin, I am so excited for you!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Look at that perfectly round head, so cute. I dont know if I already told you this, but I love the name Megan. So cute!
I can already tell she's going to be precious. I can't wait to see what a girl Adam looks like.
Ohhhhh, I love it! Congratulations Erin, I'm so happy for you! And you get to look at pink things! How fantastic is that?!?
She looks Noah esk to me, besept girly!
How exciting!?! So much fun! Ultrasounds are the best!
So fun! I love the ultrasound pictures.
Awesome Erin, I am so excited for you!!
Post a Comment