3.26.2010

OnE mOnTh oLd!


One month today!


What a month! It has been so wonderful having a baby in the house again. And I'm just going to be cliche' and say, I can't believe she's already a month old! Where has the time gone? It has completely flown by... and all that stuff. I can't help it if it's true.

During this first month Megan has already learned to smile her little heart out. You may not believe it but Daddy got her first real smile out of her at about 4 days old. I know. I know. I couldn't believe it either but these were big, open mouthed, crinkly-eyed smiles. My boys started at the more typical age of 5-6 weeks so 4 days was definitely hard to believe. Megan has been a very focused, calm baby which I think really contributed to her ability to smile. Anyway, the proof is in the pudding as they say so here you go.




Here are some more random pics of my girl during her first month of experiencing life.

This is her "happy face".

Those cheeks are just asking to be smooched!

Megan and her cousin Lyndsee.
Megan is just a few days old in this picture. Notice how well she fills out her 3 month jammies already!



Megan's brother's LOVE her. Noah already has nick names for her- Megsies and Princess.

Look at those eyes.


Megan has only been here a month but we feel like she's been ours forever. We LoVe her!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I just want to kiss her little face off! SO precious!

Cyd said...

Oh my heck Erin! She is gorgeous and I love seeing those smiles between those sweet cheeks of hers. Wish I could see her again.

Cyd said...

Just so you know, I visited your blog again today just to see those big eyes of Megan's staring hard at me. She SO has your eyes Erin. She's so cute.

ANOB said...

Ive been meaning to tell you your baby girl is so adorable and congrats! Girls sure are fun arent they?! My sister and I have kids very close together. We and they love it!

About Us said...

So fun! I want one! Think I could just come get yours? jk Love this!

Mike and Meg said...

She is so sweet. You are blessed.

Anderson Family said...

She is freaking adorable!!! I can't believe it has been a month....

Brianna said...

OOOOHHH I LOOOVE HERRRRRRR!!!!!! Those smiley pictures are PRESH!!!!

Nichole said...

I am a little late but I LOVE LOVE these pictures! She is so freaking cute and I really don't see enough of her!

P.S. Are you trying to make her a tree hugger? Her shirt in the last picture is questionable!! ;)