
Our baby girl was blessed this last Sunday, May 2, 2010.

She was so beautiful! I love her in white. She looks like a little angel.
Her Uncle Von commented that during her blessing she looked as if she was glowing.

Megan was surrounded by wonderful priesthood holders that consisted of her Daddy (of course), Grandfathers (including one Great) and uncles. I love this picture and these men.
(Adam would probably want me to mention that he didn't wear jeans to bless the baby. He's just lost so much weight he couldn't wait to get out of his suit pants.)
Megan's Grandparents











11 comments:
Darling pics! Looks like a fabulous day!
Adam didn't wear those jeans when he blessed her, did he? TACKY! jk Cute photos!
Awesome!! What cute pictures!!
Erin she is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I would be kissing her ALL DAY LONG if she were mine!!!
Oh my gosh! I want to cuddle her so bad right now! She better like her Aunt Cee Cee when she sees me next week because I have some making up to do! Sweet little dress too. I was laughing hard though at all the pictures with the grandparents because she isn't happy about sitting with them but she'll like her Aunt Cee Cee. ;)
She looks adorable!! I wish you would have told me you were blessing her, we would have totally been there!
Could she look any more beautiful? You look awesome, too! What a good little mommy you are!
Yeah, Brianna, I pretty much have my lips glued to her.
Oh my the eyes!!! She is beautiful Erin!! I love the pics of her!
I ADORE her!!!
Erin Megan is the cutest baby girl around. I can't help but stare at pictures of her for a while...soak up her sweet face!
Post a Comment