5.17.2010

Journal Jar Monday

Not sure I'm liking this weeks question but I pulled it out so answer it I must.

*What is your shoe size? What size clothes do you wear?*

Everyone knows I have great big size 10 feet. And as for clothing, I wear a size 4...barely. I'm having to squeeze my rather plump post-pregnancy bum into those 4's... working on it. I guess I should be grateful my feet haven't gotten bigger too!

8 comments:

Cyd said...

OK I'm going to refrain from commenting on your response here and just say that I like your new blog design. I need to be getting me a new blog design soon.

Nichole said...

I'm with Cyd ;) That's awesome that you are where you are a few months after being prego!! As for the feet size...I'm with ya girl!!

The Bronson Bunch said...

I don't even want to go there! LOL I don't think I've seen a size 4 since highschool ya lucky duck!

Scott, Melissa, Ethan and Emma said...

HA! I think your size 4 pants would fit on about one of my legs... my feet got fatter after I had Ethan and had to find all new shoes, which was very hard to find... be happy about that!

Brianna said...

Yeah I was a size 4 in like.....4th grade..........HAHAHA
As for feet I was an 8 then after Paxton I was 8 1/2 then I went to 9 after Maddox..curious to see if I go bigger after Jaxon.

Kristen said...

Cute cute cute blog! Love the color. Don't worry - you'll be back into those size 4s within the hour. Jealous of your skinny body but I won't blame you for it. ;)

Megan said...

We share the same shoe size and oh how I wish we shared the same pant size. You lucky butt!

Kerri said...

Size 4 in my dreams.
My feet have grown since Charlotte. I can not fit my fat feet into the heels I used to wear all the time. So sad.