5.10.2010

Journal Jar Monday's


Yesterday in YW's one of our wonderful teachers gave a, well, wonderful lesson on journals. She gave us a really cool handout that has me inspired. It's a little jar filled with little slips of paper that have different questions on it; questions about your hopes, aspirations, goals, thoughts etc.
I've decided to answer one of these questions at random every Monday. It will be fun to look back on these one day.

*What is something that always makes you feel sad? Why?*

I think I am an overly anxious person. All too often I think about something happening to one of my children or my husband. This inevitably makes me very anxious and sad for OBVIOUS reasons. It is my worst nightmare! When I have these thoughts it helps for me to remind myself that I have a testimony of eternal families and then I feel all better. :)

Gees, how's that for a sad start?

4 comments:

Cyd said...

That's a good idea Erin.

Anderson Family said...

Great idea. I might steal it......

Nichole said...

I often find my mind wandering like this...especially when I am trying to fall asleep at night. Sometimes I feel like Satan is putting these thoughts in my head because it makes me feel horrible so I sing hymns in my head to get the horrible thoughts out!!

Cute idea!

Kristen said...

Love this idea. I'll have to make it Journal Jar Tuesdays so I can copy your questions from Monday so don't slack. I'm counting on you!