6.29.2010


My baby girl is growing like a weed. She has been such a good baby even though she's a bit of a mama's girl (just like her brothers). She's sleeping well (up once a night) and wakes up happy and with lots of smiles. People constantly comment on her big, bright eyes and even bigger, open-mouthed smile.

Megan's 4 month stats:

Height: 26 in. 97%
Weight: 15.2 lbs 90%
Head 16.9 in. 90%

She is tall.

{I took the boys for their check up's as well}

Noah's 3 year stats:

Height: 38.6 in. 75%
Weight: 37 lbs 90%

He's my beefy boy.

Kyle's 5 year stats:

Height: 44.7 in. 90%
Weight: 44 lbs. 75%
Vision: 20/30

He's my string bean.

3 comments:

Grandma Cheryl said...

Erin, Megan looks more like you every day!

Nichole said...

I love taking my kids to the doctor when I get to see their stats! It's fun to see how their growing...or not growning. Megan is such a sweet little girl...you'll have to let me sit her when you REALLY go to the temple ;)

P.S. I like to tell people what the word verication is that I have to type in...I know I'm a nerd

It's JOCADIS...makes me think of some sort of infection in the down unders...nether area...

Cyd said...

Lyndsee weighed a pound more than Megan at her 4 month check-up but she does beat out Reagan's four month stats. I like seeing baby stats and comparing them with each other.