6.21.2010

Journal Jar Monday



*What colors would you choose for your wedding reception?
What refreshments would you choose for your reception?*


{Since this photo was taken with my 7 beautiful nieces,
13 more grandkids have been added!}

Well, since I've been there, done that let's just take a walk down memory lane.
My colors were various shades of pink, white and some black. I can say that after almost 8 years {wow.}, I can still look back at my colors with satisfaction.


We did a kind of dessert buffet for refreshments that consisted of lemon bars and éclairs for Schmmidt's (where Adam used to work), and... I have no idea what else. I don't think I partook of any of it hence my brain cramp. I thought I had a picture of the buffet table but I can't find it. Darn. It was gorgeous...
just like my Honey.



UPDATE:
I found the picture!
Look at all the yumminess.

2 comments:

Cyd said...

That was a sweet walk down memory lane.

About Us said...

Aww...such a sweet photo of you two and you with all the babies!