6.15.2010

Uppidy date

...My honey and I had a romantic time dancing the night away... at the region dance. It made me think that I need to dance with my Honey more often. Oh and did I mention that my Honey is
H O T?!

...For some reason I have been fearful of yeast breads and therefore have never attempted to bake any...until this week. I made three loaves of bread for dinner and even had company (my parents) coming over. Other than the fact that the bread didn't fill the pans I used, it was pretty darn good for a first attempt.



... I LOVE these "shocks". They have got to be my favorite girly thing since having my own girly.


...We went with Gma and Gpa to a show at Clark Planetarium (It was Cheryl's Mother's Day present). We saw "Attack of the Space Pirates". It was lame (sorry, Cheryl) but at least the boys liked it.

...This is what we've been watching for entertainment lately. I'm totally sicked out by it (I can barely even look at it when I water it) but I had to try it at least once, right?

3 comments:

Dawn Murphy said...

Erin!!!!!! I absolutely HATE the chia pet....that is so gross...but I love the socks!

Cyd said...

That scooby chia pet is seriously making me sick! I'm trying not to look at it as I type this. I noticed it at your house and at its longer stage it didn't bother me near as much. Gross!

About Us said...

CH CH CH CHIA!! I am laughing at that! It is weird, but I cannot stop laughing!