...Megan is finally using her little mitts for something other than slurping on. She is a grabber. NOT good when eating soup or using an iPhone.

{This yellow bear has has been a favorite with all my kids.}
...I went to Heber Valley Girls Camp for my Mom's mother/daughter campout. It was really fun and I loved being with my sisters {Dawn and Amy}, mom and nieces {Morgan, Anna, Rachel, Olivia, Julia and Ellie}.




Anna really IS beautiful. :)
...Whilst I was off bonding with the womenfolk of my family, Adam took advantage and took his boys to Wasatch State Park overnight (what a sweet daddy). Ethan and Papa came along too. Kyle got to break in his new hydration pack and get in some much adored hiking.
...Speaking of hiking, we also went to City Creek Canyon and enjoyed the beauty there. Ahhhh, I am so enjoying summer.


...So is Noah...

...Megan's first swimming experience was a great success...NOT.

...Adam and I went to "The Wedding Singer at Hale Center Theater. It was good but the movie is better.

....Father's Day cupcakes.
2 comments:
Those fathers day cupcakes are FREAKIN CUTE!!!!!
Loved those cupcakes!
Post a Comment