11.07.2010

I love Fall. I love the mild temps. I love the changing leaves. I might even say that Fall is my favorite season IF it wasn't for the darn impending doom of winter and its bitter temps, nasty inversions, and endless months!
Yesterday was one of those days that left me longing for more of what we barely get a taste of here in Utah. When I found out that Saturday was going to be one of the last deliciously warm days of the season I determined that we would get out and soak it up.
Off to the zoo we went.
Adam and I couldn't stop commenting on what a perfect day it was.
Even the zoo looked beautiful with all its trees ablaze with color.

Megan holding on for dear life on the carousel.

I couldn't resist a picture of this little guy sitting on his keester.

Noah breaking out of his shell.

Am I not turtley enough for your turtle club? {One day we'll see that movie, huh babe.}

Beautiful.

Me and da Bones

My monkeys

My mini monkey

And to make a perfect day even more...perfecter, Adam found his long lost brother!

See? The resemblance is striking.

Do you want to know what the temp is going to be tomorrow?
48 degrees with rain and snow. And so it begins...

4 comments:

Nichole said...

Saturday was such a nice day!! I love Megan on the carousel...she looks a little nervous!! We got our Christmas lights up on Saturday because our roof is so steep we have to make sure we do it on a DRY day...I'm glad that's done but I would have rather been at the zoo!

Lindsay Kay said...

Looks like you took full advantage of the end of the wonderful weather.:) Your kids are adorable!

About Us said...

LOVE THIS! Looks like fun!

Glad to visit with you today! I loved the visit, and the donuts! ;)

Cyd said...

I thought to myself that Adam is very close to measuring up to the ape and the side by side comparison pictures just totally confirmed it! I'm glad you guys got out.