2.21.2011

Journal Jar Monday

What does one dozen eggs currently cost?
A loaf of bread?
A gallon of milk?
Of gas?


This is kind of a hard question because there are different varieties of products with varying prices. Therefore I shall give you the price of what I buy. Okay? Okay.

One dozen eggs large grade A= $1.20

A loaf of Granny Sycamore's whole wheat bread= $2.98
(I rarely pay full price because that's ridiculous but its GOOD bread.)

A gallon of Great Value 1% milk= $1.98

A gallon of regular unleaded from the Holiday on the corner= $2.99

There you have it. Stuff costs too much.

4 comments:

Kerri said...

remember when eggs where .75? I do.

@DPMarketing said...

Sorry to tell you Honey, but I just drove past the Holiday this morning and it was $3.19 a gallon.

Kristen said...

I can remember gas being 99 cents a gallon. $12 would fill my tank. :(

Anderson Family said...

I need to do something like the journal jar. Great idea!