I love this little girl.
She was so happy during this photo shoot.
It really seemed like she knew exactly what she was supposed to do.
She is a bit of a ham.
She was so happy during this photo shoot.
It really seemed like she knew exactly what she was supposed to do.
She is a bit of a ham.







This was the only time we could NOT get her to smile. It was at the end and I think she just wanted to try something different.



Beautiful, right?
Which is YOUR favorite?
Which is YOUR favorite?




7 comments:
I like the first one of her in the green chair and the first one of her sitting by the blue door! They turned out cute!
I love the black and white one! She is so dang cute<3
-Anna
There's no way I could decide but I LOVE the jeans with her chubby feet!! LOL! And I love her wispy hair.....so cute!
I love the black and white crawling one! I love all of them though!!
Oh my heck she is so so so adorable!!! Maybe I do need a girl...I'm always saying I'm good with my boys but I need to put a little girl in some jeggins!!! I like the picture of her by the blue door or standing next to the green chair. Beautiful shots - all of them. Who took them?
Sorry - close-up blue door that is. Ha! I know, like you REALLY needed me to clarify....
I like the first blue door one. I do think she was going for a more serious look in the black and white background shot. :/
Post a Comment