...Megan is now the proud new owner of {FIVE} teeth. 2 gappy top and two on the bottom with a loner off to the side. Thankfully she hasn't started biting me yet. The boys, however, aren't faring as well. When they are bugging her she'll try to bite them. She doesn't take crap from them. (It's kinda funny :) However, we better nip this in the bud now.
...Noah has been recently diagnosed with asthma. I'm still not sure to what degree. That last few years has found him coughing his brains out during the winter and totally cough free during the summer. He also seemed to be in kind of a funk and not himself. After a particularly bad week of coughing in January I finally decided to get him checked by his doctor who confirmed my suspicions. A few steroid treatments and a nightly dose of Singulair and he is completely cough free. Now he has no more nightly cough and he is sleeping (and so am I!). He is also back to normal sweet Noah.
...The stomach bug swept through our house this past weekend all on the same day. Kyle, Noah and I stayed close to the toilets for about a day but are now doing well. I HATE that bug.
...Kyle has been off track for the past 2 weeks and enjoying it. I can't say that we've done much but it has been nice to get out of the school routine. The boys did go to Gma and Gpa's house for a sleepover which they love.
...Adam got his hippie hair cut and as a reward got to go skiing to Snowbird with Von. He's a good boy.
...I just finished doing New Beginnings. I only had a month to organize it but I think it turned out really nice. We did stations including a personal progress, Young Women basics stations with a stations to make Valentines for the missionaries in our ward. (We had a Valentine/Charity theme) I did tissue paper pom poms for decorations and I must say, they were adorable. We also had pink mint brownies, mint ice cream and sprite with pink heart shaped ice cubes. It was all very cutsie. :) It was fun but I'm glad its done!!

My girls.
The ones with the pink corsages are the
"New'Bees'"
coming in this year.
4 comments:
You are getting so many of my primary girls this year!!! They are all so excited!
I love the pom poms!
I have our new beginnings this Tuesday... Starting to feel the pressure and I'm not even in charge of it! Glad yours is done and over with and was a success!
Love Fest: You did an awesome job with all the planning! I am so excited to be serving with you and the other wonderful women in the YW PREZ! I look forward to seeing you girls all the time!
Post a Comment