5.05.2011

Kyle's losing it...

...his tooth that is.

Tooth #1

And a week later, tooth #2

  
Lucky boy.

As soon as Kyle discovered that his two bottom central teeth were loose he worked and worked on them. I thought it would take a couple of months for them to fall out. Not so. After Kyle got one of them very loose Noah accidentally knocked it the rest of the way out.  The second one came a week later after Adam twisted it out since it was just hanging by a thread. 
The Tooth Fairy and Easter came on the same night but it was Tooth Fairy that Kyle was most excited about. He was really cute about it and even drew a picture for the Tooth Fairy so she would know where to find his tooth and deposit his money.
My baby's growin' up!!

3 comments:

Anderson Family said...

I love the pic of him holding the money. Funny!

Cydnee said...

That's so fun! It does make it seem like he's suddenly growing up. It will probably be another year before Will looses any teeth with how we loose teeth in this family. BTW--I couldn't help but immediately look past Kyle at your new kitchen in that first picture. I want more! It looks so awesome.

About Us said...

Gotta love those toothless grins! ;)