5.20.2011

Uppidy Date

...Despite the yucky weather, Mother's Day was lovely this year. I got my favorite breakfast in bed {bacon, egg and cheese sandwich}, new porch furniture from the hubby {still waiting for some nice weather to enjoy it}, Noah and Kyle sang to me in sacrament meeting {my favorite}, and felt how truly blessed I am. {Oh and Adam did the pots and pans. WOW!!}

...I ran in the "Race For the Cure" 5K race on Saturday with some good friends. My friend's mom has been battling breast cancer for years so it felt good to do something to support her and this cause.


...Still no walking for the Meggie but she LOVES to walk around while holding on to your hands.  Hopefully she'll get a clue and realize how much better it would be on her own.  She's also been doing some standing on her own.  I hope she's not trying to beat Kyle as my oldest walker. :/

...Record wet Spring in Utah. Ugh. Me no happy.

...I have a new niece!! Its been since Megan was born that we had a baby in the family. I'm not sure it has really registered to me that my baby brother is now a father. Crazy! Adelaide Jane is beautiful and looks just like her mommy.



 ...Adam took the boys to the Father and Son's outing. It was the first camping trip of the year so the boys were of course super excited AND it was beautiful weather this year. Lucky!

No comments: