3.18.2012

Megan Quotables


Our sweet little baby girl is a talker. Here are a few of our favorites:

Ta-Da: Yelled any time she accomplishes something and wants recognition.

Pooh Butt: May seem a little disgusting, but it actually means "Push button" as in I want to push it.

Pees(please): As in I want that.

Awshome: "Awesome" and yes she says this often.

Ma Turn: And it always is Megan's turn.

A-Noah or A-Kyle or A-Tommy: This usually proceeds her telling on her brothers or dog. Megan is our little tattle tale. Her favorite victim is Tommy.

Coo-y: Or "cookie". This is extended to all snacks not just cookies.

Nook: Milk. This one is our favorite and will probably become a staple of the Shiflett language. We think she got this one from the way Erin used to say Milk in her baby voice.

Ky-Nook: Chocolate Milk. Now this was Megan's mind working to produce pure comedic genius.

Meeeee?: Megan says this all the time. I don't even know if I can explain in typing why this is so cute. It basically means "For me?" One time we were taking a balloon to Ava's house for a bday party. She asked if it was hers, I said no, its for Ava. Megan: "Meee?" Not its not for you. It's for Ava. "Meeee?"  Its Ava's birthday. We're going to give it to her. "Meeeeee?"  She wouldn't give it up. She makes us laugh.

We love our little girl and everything she says (which is a lot!).

2 comments:

Whitneymwall said...

awwww She's so cute! I love their precious little words!

Cyd said...

So sweet!