3.18.2012
Snow Day
Few weeks ago we actually got snow in the valley. This year that has been a rare occasion, so we decided to take advantage of the situation and ran the boys out with the sled. As you can see they had a great time.
The first run Kyle jumped on the sled and started his run. Immediately he veered for a big jump in the middle of the hill. In the back of my head I heard Kyle crying already and the end of our sled riding. He went flying off the side of the jump the sled completely away from his body then landed on his back. "Here it comes..." I thought. He turned around and started laughing "That was awesome..." After that Noah wanted to go off the jump too (I declined).
After a few runs we ran around making snow angels and pelting one another with snow balls. Snow days rock.
Mommy and Megan were at home (little too cold for Megsie).
{Post by Adam}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
And a little too cold for Mommy. :)
Fun!
Post a Comment