6.30.2008

WhAt'S uP wItH tHe ShIfLeTt'S?


...Went swimming for the first time this season. Noah loved it. Kyle finally warmed up to it. Last year we really didn't go much since we had a newborn and a case of the crypto. We will try to make up for that this year. It just isn't summer without taken a dip.

...Adam and Erin ran a 5k sponsored by the Hunter West Stake. I guess I should say Adam ran- Erin ran/walked. We even had the kiddies in the jogging stroller which my buff husband pushed pretty much the whole way. Good experience but I need a whole MORE experience....
We planted some flowers...finally.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

You are so good to want to run any marathon. That is one thing I would like to do, but hurts just thinking about it. Good luck on your training.
And swimming, I havent taken my girls much when they were little. And am now regretting it. They are in swim lessons, just because they are scared to get wet. We are starting early with Annie, and it is already working.

Zanzi & Buzz said...

ROCK ON!!!! about the running. It is SOOO hard, at least for me it is. I just ran a half marathon in June and I'm training for Hood to Coast. www.hoodtocoast.com I am BY FAR the slowest on the team!!! So if I can do it, so can you!!! I know, I want to bring the fam down to Utah sometime. Maybe October for the reunion? Who knows... It would be fun to have the chillin's play.