
Kyle has been with out a doubt anxiously awaiting his 4th year of life. For the passed month he has asked us just about everyday if he is 4 yet and the answer is always "No, not yet." Today was different since we were finally able to say "Yes!" He asked me if he was going to be 4 forever and I said, "Yep. You will never be 3 again." Immediately after I said it I about choked and felt all sick inside. My baby's growin' up!
Well, the day didn't start off quite as Mommy and Daddy had planned.
*sigh*Kyle.Didn't.Like.His.Present.
(And didn't mince words telling us so.)
Duh, duh, duh.
My worst nightmare.
So off we went to the local Toys 'R' Us (Where he got the royal treatment. Hence the crown.) to get him what he really wanted. A Power Ranger bike. I didn't want him to have one but it's the kids birthday. He gets his way.
Then we had a few friends over to swim in our new wading pool and share in Kyle's birthday and cupcakes.
Grandma came over for a visit as well and didn't even mind being Kyle's rocket target. :)
We will be going to see "Up" in 3-D this evening and bringing Ellie along.
Not bad for just turning 4, I'd say.
*Update: Kyle ran a fever most of his birthday and spent much of it dragging around/napping. Poor baby.

Kyle through out the year.
The kid has grown so much in just 12 measly months. It makes me a little anxious. We figured out that he'd grown a couple of inches since we went to Disneyland in October!
We love you, Kyle. You are our sweet, tender-hearted, "super" super hero lovin', "big boy". We can't imagine life with out you.
4 comments:
What a sweet boy he is (even if he insisted on the Power Ranger bike)!
WHat did you get him originally and why did you not want him to have the bike??
I orginally got him a NON- Power Ranger bike. I'm just a brat and don't like character things plastered all over everything.
I agree with the bike and characters. Hallee has no shirts or anything else. At least he isn't wearing it.
I can't believe he is 4. Turn back time. Crazy these kids growing so fast.
Post a Comment